Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HE thinks about us!

When I looked out my front door yesterday evening and saw this sight I thought about how blessed I am. HE thinks about us when HE gives us the seasons! HE thinks about us when HE gives us all the beauty to enjoy!

Look around and see what beauty HE created for us. Then say thanks to HIM for all that HE does!





'For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart, And I will be found of you, saith the LORD...'


Jeremiah 29: 11,12,13,14
I thank God that HE can be found! We don't have to look far to see HIM.
God bless you today!



11 comments:

Kristen said...

I FINALLY went to buy my fall stuff tonight at Hobby Lobby and thought about this very thing! God blesses us every year with such awesome scenery! What a great reminder to stop and appreciate it!

Denise said...

He created it all for us...... to walk and talk in the cool of the evening....... to fellowship with HIM..... I love to share with HIM the sunsets and the colors of the fall...... He is a good God!

valerie said...

I love the fall and am so ready for the trees to all start changing colors. I always think of Him when I see a beautiful sunrise, sunset, trees turning....

And to think that He does so much for us....that He is mindful of us.

It truly is amazing!

Denise said...

Yeap!!!!!!!! Hospital called and MRI is clear! OMG......... I just danced !

You have a blessed weekend! I am going to be showing you ladies what I am going to give away for submitting a guess to the "thing" . I will post it Monday!

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!

Dee said...

Hi, Thank you for asking about my inspiration board. I plan on posting a picture next week. I see we have common intrest in the appreciation of God's beauty. You have written so well on your blog how i feel. I wish i had better photography skills at taking pictures as you do. It is hard to capture in words what your eye's are beholding. Dee

katiegfromtennessee said...

Thankyou Mrs. Judy for these encouraging verses. Jer. 29:11 has been brought to me attention by the Lord much lately...:)

katiegfromtennessee

Denise said...

just checking in on you!

Denise said...

Just checking on you ! How are you and I have come by to give you a big hug!

Dee said...

You haven't posted in awhile. I pray all is well. I hope you are *~are on a cruise*or won the Lottery~*! Dee

valerie said...

Girl, it's been waayyyy too long since you've posted!
Don't you have some baby stuff to talk about? :)

Val

Denise said...

Just stopping in to say Happy Thanksgiving... May your thankfulness be greater than your sorrows !